I've just released devd 0.3 - a measured increment, with a modest set of bugfixes and new features. This is inline with my broad plan to keep devd a small, dependable, and focused tool. Everyone should update.
- -s (--tls) Generate a self-signed certificate, and enable TLS. The cert bundle is stored in ~/.devd.cert
- Add the X-Forwarded-Host header to reverse proxied traffic.
- Disable upstream cert validation for reverse proxied traffic. This makes using self-signed certs for development easy. Devd shoudn't be used in contexts where this might pose a security risk.
- Bugfix: make CSS livereload work in Firefox
- Bugfix: make sure the Host header and SNI host matches for reverse proxied traffic.